about joyce wynes…
Joyce Wynes, a professional, illustration artist and fine artist, graduated magna cum laude from Nazareth College of Rochester with a Bachelor of Studio Arts degree. It wasn’t very long after graduation that her colorful, abstract illustrations were being used internationally in magazines, children’s workbooks and cookbooks.
In 2008, when the recession hit the illustration market, she decided to devote her time to her passion of fine art painting to build up her portfolio. Her fine art paintings have been in many juried solo and group shows around the country, as well as, in juried art books for women’s issues. These paintings can be used as illustrations also.
Her illustrations and fine art paintings are bold, colorful and abstracted images. She gives a visual voice to the many social issues of our day through both. To see the illustration art that can be licensed, look through her portfolio and let her know what you are interested in. If you need a new illustration to serve your unique purpose, contact her for details.
Wynes was born and raised in Western NY for most of her life but now resides in Davidson, NC.
selected illustration clients…
• Atlantic Monthly Magazine • Advertising Age • Carlson Voyageur Magazine • Chicago Tribune
• Christian Parenting Magazine • Consumer Reports Magazine • General Learning Corporation
• Graphic Artists Guild • Los Angeles Times • MacMillan Publishing • Prime Times MagazIne
• Rochester Institute of Technology • Silver Burdett & Ginn • Scholastic, Inc. • Syracuse University
• Ventures Quarterly Magazine • George Washington Law School Magazine • Artsy Shark
• Foreign magazines in France, Germany, and Japan +